Bangers & Mash
Ready in 30 minutes
Serves 4 people
_ 4 • 4oz D&H British Bangers English Style Pork Bangers
_ 1 • container D&H Beef Broth
_ 2 tbsp • Canola or Vegetable oil
_ 2 • Medium Onions, Sliced
_ 2 Tbsp • Unsalted Butter
_ 4 Tbsp • All Purpose Flour
_ 1 • Bay Leaf
_ 1 Cup • Porter Or Stout Beer
_ ½ Tsp • Kosher Or Sea Salt
_ ½ Tsp • Ground Black Pepper
1. Heat the oil in a deep skillet over medium heat. Add the sausages and cook until brown on both sides, about 2-3 minutes per side.
2. Remove the sausages from the pan and add the sliced onions, salt, and pepper. Cook until lightly browned, about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the butter and melt. Once the butter is melted, add the flour and stir to combine.
4. Pour the beer and broth into the skillet and whisk together until combined.
5. Return the sausages to the skillet and cook until the sausages reach an internal temperature of 165ºF, about 20 minutes.
6. Remove from the heat and serve immediately with your favorite mashed potatoes recipe.
For a truly English experience, serve the bangers and mash with English peas.
HAVE YOU TRIED OUR DUNDORE & HEISTER BRITISH BANGERS ENGLISH STYLE PORK BANGERS?
Crafted by award-winning sausage maker Jeremy Nolen, Our Bangers capture the rich, robust flavors of our region and the down-to-earth cooking style of our Pennsylvania home. Taste the difference!
English Style Pork Bangers
Flavors of Nutmeg, Onion, Mace
Try Our British Bangers Today!